Winter Moments

12.3.17

Slow and simple moments have filled my heart with so much goodness this Winter. It's the little things that make every day life so much sweeter. Weekends are when I re-coup and do something for myself.

Now that Spring is making an appearance my days have already started to feel brighter (literally). I've been planning some trips for the rest of the year and looking forward to the future. I can't wait to look back and see the little moments from Spring.


Some moments of mine this Winter


Coffee forever. Not a day goes by that I don't have a cup of coffee in my hands. Coffee dates are my favourite, it's easy going, warms you up and encourages a good conversation. It's even better if you treat yourself to some cake!

For Valentine's Day I was given tickets to see Band of Horses. They have been one of my favourite bands for years and going to see live music is always great. I stood next to my favourite guy while all the best songs were played. One of the favourite nights out I had this Winter.

Getting out of the house and going for walks is always a good idea. It can be so peaceful if you're on your own and a lovely way to explore somewhere new or re-visit somewhere you love. Winter days with blue skies always look so beautiful.

Last year I didn't pick up many books so I've been making a little more time to do some reading. I read Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur in two evenings before bed, so many beautiful and thoughtful words. I'm now in the middle of two books, I have a bad habit of starting new books without finishing others, but if it means I make time to sit down and read then it doesn't matter.

Weekends with my love will always make me feel happy. Last weekend we went to Ikea and mentally picked out everything we want for our own home, had an early dinner at the local pub then got cosy and watched a film. You don't have to do much to make spending time with each other amazing.


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Night is Wild. Design by Fearne.